Margaret McMillan Field Centre
Should your initial application for this property be approved you will need to complete our vetting process within 72 hours. This will include the uploading of all of your documents and the payment of your deposit and first month’s fee upfront. The notice period you will receive to vacate the property will be 28 days, in line with licensee rights.
If you have any questions about our Guardianship scheme call us today on 0203 818 9100 or to arrange a viewing and pre-application interview, please send us a message with your name, contact number and e-mail address.
Take this chance to live in a beautiful, period property in the heart of Wrotham for a fraction of the expected price.
Close by you will find a selection of supermarkets and shopping centres. You are also in close proximity to a gym, post office, banks, restaurants and bars. Another huge plus with this property is the fact that it is only a 28-minute walk to Wrotham Hill Park.
Close to this property there are numerous bus stops where you can hop on the 306 bus and be at Borough Green and Wrotham in 23 minutes. From there you can be in London Blackfriars in less than an hour.
Please note that a Guardian must:
- Be 21 years old or over
- Be in full time employment/self-employed, earning £18K or more per annum – We do not accept Students.
- Be a responsible individual who is happy to live a flexible lifestyle
- Understand the differences between Property Guardianship and a Tenancy Agreement
- Be prepared to move in within 5 working days from the property viewing
- Register on My Globe by visiting our website
PLEASE ONLY REQUEST A VIEWING IF YOU MEET THE FULL CRITERIA.