61 Angus House
Should your initial application for this property be approved you will need to complete our vetting process within 72 hours. This will include the uploading of all of your documents and the payment of your deposit and first month’s fee upfront. The notice period you will receive to vacate the property will be 28 days, in line with licensee rights.
If you have any questions about our Guardianship scheme call us today on 0203 818 9100 or to arrange a viewing and pre-application interview, please send us a message with your name, contact number and e-mail address.
Take this chance to live in a cosy flat in the heart of Clapham for a fraction of the expected price.
Nearby you will find Clapham High Street boasting a selection of supermarkets and shopping centres. You are also in close proximity to a gym, post office, banks, restaurants and bars. Another huge plus with this property is the fact that it is only a short walk to Clapham Old Town, which includes a range of great pubs and restaurants.
Close to this property lies Clapham Common Station whereby you can travel into Clapham South, Zone 2 and Knightsbridge with ease.
The terms of this property include:
- Door Entry System: Not included; guardians can buy their own doorbell.
- Shower: No shower provided; bath available.
- Heaters: If the property is electric-only property gets oil-filled heater per room.
- Cookers: No cookers provided; installation by certified engineer required.
- Balcony/Back door keys: Unable to supply due to door manufacturer. Some may be available.
- Windows: These will be maintained by the property owner and are not Global Guardians responsibility.
- Meter Debt: Cleared before guardian move-in.
- Flooring: No guardian-installed flooring, including carpets.
- Electric Vents: Repaired if malfunctioning.
- Painting: Guardian painting not allowed; managed by Global.
- Be 21 years old or over
- Be in full time employment/self-employed, earning £18K or more per annum – We do not accept Students.
- Be a responsible individual who is happy to live a flexible lifestyle
- Understand the differences between Property Guardianship and a Tenancy Agreement
- Be prepared to move in within 5 working days from the property viewing
- Register on My Globe by visiting our website
PLEASE ONLY REQUEST A VIEWING IF YOU MEET THE FULL CRITERIA.